VCSU BOOKSTORE RETURN POLICY
1) The last day to receive a refund for the current semester is 8 business days following the start of the semester.
2) A cash register receipt must be presented for returns on books purchased in-store.
3) Proof of purchase must be presented in-store for returns on course materials purchased online.
4) New books must be in original condition, in the original wrapping, free from any damage, writing, or highlighting. Bundled packages must contain all of the components and if access codes/passwords are opened, they cannot be returned for a refund. Workbooks and lab manuals are not returnable if they have been written in.
5) Requests to return textbooks from students withdrawing from VCSU will be taken into consideration on a case-by-case basis after the return deadline.
6) Refunds will be given in the original method of payment. You must present credit card on which the purchase was charged.
1) Full refund on general merchandise for 30 days, the original receipt is required, and refunds will be given in the original method of payment.
2) Original tags must be present at the time of the refund or exchange.
**Returns policy is subject to change at any time.